St. Teresa’s College of Education (TERESCO), located at Hohoe in the Volta Region, invites application from qualified persons to fill the following vacancy in the College
Job Title: Senior Procurement Assistant
The Senior Procurement Assistant will perform duties relating to procurement of goods, services and works including:
• Responsibility for supervision of the procurement section of the college;
• Purchasing of items for the College.
• Preparation of procurement plans for goods, works and services for the college;
• Assisting in ensuring adherence to procurement regulations as contained in the
• Procurement Act 2003, ACT 663 and any other regulatory framework;
• Assisting in the formulation of procurement plans and strategies;
• Assisting in the processing of tender advertisements;
• Preparation of tender bids;
• Supervising the maintenance and updating of proper database of suppliers, service providers and consultants;
• Assisting in monitoring contracts to ensure conformance and compliance with contract terms
• Assisting in the compilation of procurement requests from user departments for action;
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the principal
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have relevant Bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognised institution or relevant professional qualification. Candidate must have served as Procurement Assistant in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution or organization for at least four years.
• Applicant must be computer literate and must be conversant with the relevant software and the procurement regulations.
Location: Hohoe, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications together with certificates, transcripts applicable) and CVs that include at least two referees to:
St. Teresa’s College of Education,
Post Office Box 129,