The University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) was established by an Act of Parliament, 2011, (Act 830). The University is a public funded national institution which seeks to provide leadership and management of energy and natural resources and be a centre of excellence in these critical areas.
The University approaches its programmes and research by emphasizing interdisciplinary collaboration and taking into account areas such as economics, law and policy, management, science, technology and engineering as well as social and political issues that affect energy and natural resources.
The University of Energy and Natural Resources operates a multi-campus system, currently in Sunyani and Dormaa Ahenkro; plans are underway to start the Nsoatre and Kenyase campuses. Successful applicants of any of the following positions in the University should be willing to reside in any of these locations.
Job Title: Medical/Physician Assistant
Qualification Required & Experience
An applicant seeking appointment as Medical/Physician Assistant must:
• be a qualified Medical Assistant registered with the Ghana Medical and Dental Council or have an equivalent professional qualification;
• be in good standing;
• have four (4) years of post qualification experience;
• must be of unblemished character and have a high degree of personal integrity;
• must have proved organisational and leadership skills;
• must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and be a team player and have the capacity to manage crises.
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should reach the Registrar not later than FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2020 through the following address:
University of Energy and Natural Resources
P. O. Box 214