Lady who bought a fake bleaching cream to use weeps after looking unrecognisable days after using ita
A lady who went to buy a fake bleaching cream to apply is now in pain and weeping after looking unrecognisable days after applying it.
A lady is in bitterness after a bleaching cream she bought went wrong. She is complaining that after using it, her face has changed into something else.
She stormed a nearby shop to complain to her colleague women.
The lady who is a Nigerian is seeking help to restore her natural face back.
Some social media users advised her while others mocked her…Read some comments on the video below:
- “This is not fair at all! HaaaaAwon Omo science student ti mix chemical fun aunty Ramota o🙄
- Aunty Ramota I will get u a very competent lawyer…..that lady must be prosecuted for frying ur face like this 🚶🏻♂️🚶🏻♂️🚶🏻♂️
- Someone should please tell her to use raw Shea butter😩 I feel sorry for her😩😩
- Her face be like who get okada accident🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣she nor buy the cream oooh na the woman give her the cream now cream don spoil her face🤣🤣🤣she self too stubborn 😩
- Aaah them turn aunty Ramota to rainbow 🌈 she doesn’t deserve this na 😩😩
- This aunty mouth sharp like razor blade walahi..she dey always make me laugh 😂😂
- Honestly idk why people bleach,i know how many scars are hidden because of my colour.If youre dark accept it!! Black is beautiful.Not to talk of the way the skin will now be.God shu na epp the person let him/her undergo surgery healing go be another gbege.Coconut oil, pears ,cocoa butter na werin sure pass🤧🤧🤧
- They have mixed chemical together for aunty ramota ….Her face don turn to heavy Yellow nd brown😂😂😂😂😂
- U never chop belle full u Dey rob cream as in 😏”
Watch The Video Below:
Frank Mawutor is a professional Teacher, loves music for that matter a rapper, very generous. He’s the head of music department at celebritiesbuzz.com.gh. His ultimate desire is to promote Ghana music to the world through blogging. He has in-dept experience in how to promote young and upcoming artiste to get to the very top.
You can contact him via musicInfo@nsemkeka.com or call him on +233241045426